- Anniversary Celebration This Sunday
- Women’s Ministry Location Change This Week
- Prayer Service Wednesday
From Pastor Steve’s Study
Jesus said, “Not everyone who says to me Lord, Lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name? And I will declare to them, I never knew you.” [Matthew 7:21-23]
Does He know you? Are you in an ever-growing personal and intimate relationship with Jesus? You belong in His presence. You were created to be with Him. But is He at home in your heart?
When He gives you the “treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places” it is “so that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name” [Isaiah 45:3]. When He gives you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, will you be a good steward of such a great wisdom and insight … gleaned from the valleys as well as the mountain tops in your life?
Do you believe that when you call to Him, He “will answer” you “and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know”? [Jeremiah 33:3]
Heavenly Father, I pray that You will pour out Your Spirit of wisdom and revelation on each of us at CCV. That You will enlighten the eyes of our hearts so that we may know You better … so that we may know:
- The hope to which You have called us
- Your incomparably great power for us who believe
- [Ephesians 1:15-22]
This Week’s Reminders:
Women’s Ministry “Living From The Heart Jesus Gave You”
Meets 1:00 – 2:30
Linda Banse’s home (location change this week only)
Prayer Service with Pastor Steve
- Parking: The Parking Team is requesting that everyone park in the large lot to the rear of our building. Except for handicap, please do not park in front lot. Late arrivals will be directed to enter the sanctuary from the front pool-side entrance. Signs will direct you via a covered entranceway
Seating: Please note that our sanctuary facilitates a warmer section (left, facing front) and a cooler section (right, facing front)
- 9:00: Pre-Service Coffee
- Join us in the Fellowship Room for a special time of meeting, greeting, and snacks before morning services
- 9:30: Pre-service Prayer in the Church Office
9:50: Quiet Time Before Service in The Sanctuary
Announcements on the screen
10:00: Worship Service
Elders and wives at the front for individual prayer following the service
- CCV 4th Anniversary Party
“Growing Stronger. Going Deeper. Reaching Higher”
- 11:30 after Church
- Directions from Wildwood Country Resort to Manatee Rec Ctr.
Cross over Hwy 44 and continue on Buena Vista Blvd
Look for the “Hillsborough” entry gate on your right (4th round-about)
Turn right onto Hillsborough
Manatee Recreation Center on the RIGHT
- Thursday, April 18th @ 11:30
The women of Calvary Chapel Villages love “sharing life” together. We are meeting for lunch at Continental Country Club located at 50 Continental Blvd, Highway 44 East in Wildwood. Continental has a large dining room, great food and good prices. You can check out the menu at www.continentalcountryclub.com Please sign up at the Info Desk or just show up. You are welcome to bring your friends too! Hope you can make it!.
If you have any praise reports or prayer requests, please let Paul know or just hit “Reply” to this email.
If you would like to be added to the email prayer request list, let Paul know
Peter Pecoraro leads the CCV CARE Ministry. As our church is experiencing growth, the physical needs within our body are the highest priority in serving one another in times of sickness, loss of loved ones, and practical needs. The following people have stepped forward and are serving over six areas as follows:
Bereavement / Don and Carol Mordas
Visitation / Ollie and Carol Howell
Meals / Marjie Setser
Prayer / Paul and Karen Caucci
Helps / Johnny Cyr
Benevolence / Stan Grab
If you know of physical needs within the CCV body, let someone know:
Contact Pastor Steve, any Elder or Peter if you know of a need within our church.
Peter Pecoraro: Phone: 585-305-2470 or Email PDP1020@gmail.com
Missions Update: Emily Jerome – Youth with a Mission (YWAM) Boston
Emily is involved in many things that need prayer. Her early morning teaching sessions with children over the internet are continuing. At the request of the school, she is currently busy with a teacher intro video and a revamp of her “classroom”. The income she receives from this teaching activity helps with her support.
She is also involved with several local ESL (English as a Second Language) opportunities. One is a new ESL in Somerville, MA (Boston suburb), currently with two students, a Pakistani and a Salvadorian. Pray for Emily’s interning teacher, who Emily says is a real gem.
A new TESOL course starts on April 15, at YWAM, Boston. It is currently in registration mode. This school trains teachers and offers internship opportunities.
Emily says her days are long, but she finds her work for the Lord very fulfilling.
Emily in teaching mode
A Bit More About CCV:
- CCV Giving Is Facilitated In Two Ways:
- A Calvary Chapel distinctive is that no offering plate is passed during service.
There is a Tithe and Offering box located at the back of the sanctuary
- Giving online is convenient and can be set up at the CCV website www.ccvillages.org
- AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
- Go to http://smile.amazon.com/about.
- Select “Calvary Chapel Villages” from the eligible organization list.
- Facilities – We are currently leasing the community center where we worship on Sundays. There is an “Expansion Fund” for CCV folks to give toward a future permanent facility. You may give by identifying your donation for this purpose on the envelopes (Info Table) or online.
- Visit the new and updated CCV Website: www.ccvillages.org
Praise & Worship
Dad’s for a Day Banquet
Donavin receives his first Bible