- Volunteers Needed for New Teams
- Medical Response Team
- Dads for a Day
- Small Groups Meet This Week
- Daylight Savings Time Ends This Weekend
From Pastor Steve’s Study:
RAISING YOUR SQ 1 Corinthians 6
Understanding The Temple Of The Holy Spirit
- Highly regard every Temple
- Permissible but not Expedient
- Protect His Temple
- God’s glory comes with His presence
This Week’s Reminders:
- Stan & Barbara Grab: Bible Study on The Parables
- Meets 6:30 – 7:30 / Contact Phone 860-705-0653
- 17238 SE 85th Willowick Circle; Village of Briar Meadow
- Women’s Ministry “Living From The Heart Jesus Gave You”
- Meets 1:00 – 2:30
- Orinda Ward’s Home
- 2307 Nehaul Terr / Village of Hadley
- 352.633.5027 (Home) / 609.501.6136 (Cell)
- Orinda Ward’s Home
- Larry & Kay Van Mill: “The Upper Room” was a precursor to the Acts 2:42 church. This group seeks to grow in love, worship, fellowship and prayer.
- Meets 6:00 – 8:00 / Contact 352-445-1135 / 352-430-0746
- 1315 Greenville Way; Village of Liberty Park
- Johnny & Lin Cyr / Glenn Berkhahn leads a study to complement Pastor Steve’s teaching
- Meets 6:30
- Wildwood Resort / 7th Street on Left off Heritage Blvd / 5217 Stratford Ct
- Tom & Patty Frerichs / Andy Hitz leads study on Sunday’s message
- Meets 6:15
- Village of Fenney / 3196 Condrey Ct;
Daylight Savings Time Ends / Change your clocks forward
Parking: The Parking Team is requesting that everyone park in the large lot to the rear of our building. Except for handicap, please do not park in front lot. Late arrivals will be directed to enter the sanctuary from the front pool-side entrance. Signs will direct you via a covered entranceway.
Seating: Please note that our sanctuary facilitates a warmer section (left, facing front) and a cooler section (right, facing front)
- 9:00: Pre-Service Coffee
- Join us in the Fellowship Room for a special time of meeting, greeting, and snacks before morning services
- 9:30: Pre-service Prayer in the Church Office
- 9:50: Quiet Time Before Service in The Sanctuary10:00:
- 10:00 Worship Service
- Elders and wives at the front for individual prayer following the service
- Announcements on The Big Screen
Sunday, March 31 CCV 4th Anniversary Party
“Growing Stronger. Going Deeper. Reaching Higher”
- 11:30 After Church
- Manatee Rec Ctr.
- Catered by La Hacienda Catering.
Peter Pecoraro leads the CCV CARE Ministry. As our church is experiencing growth, the physical needs within our body are the highest priority in serving one another in times of sickness, loss of loved ones, and practical needs.
The following people have stepped forward and are serving over six areas as follows:
Bereavement / Don and Carol Mordas
Visitation / Ollie and Carol Howell
Meals / Marjie Setser
Prayer / Paul and Karen Caucci
Helps / Johnny Cyr
Benevolence / Stan Grab
If you know of physical needs within the CCV body, let someone know:
Contact Pastor Steve, any Elder or Peter if you know of a need within our church.
Peter Pecoraro: Phone: 585-305-2470 or Email PDP1020@gmail.com
If you have any praise reports or prayer requests, please let Paul know or just hit “Reply” to this email.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 352-461-9288
If you would like to be added to the email prayer request list, let Paul know.
CCV is growing with average Sunday attendance up 40% over this time last year! That means more opportunities for newer attendees to find a place to be involved. Currently, two teams are in need of volunteers.
Sign-up interest sheets are at the Info table … OR… “Reply” to this email
Medical Response Team
Calling all CCV people with medical training…..Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, CPR Trained, AED Trained. A team is forming to respond to medical emergencies during services.
Dads for a Day
A ministry opportunity for CCV men to mentor a boy from a local fatherless home. Support roles needed from men and women. Call Mike for more information / 407-230-6684
Missons Update: Janice Byerly
Janice continues her busy schedule, balancing her time between the YWAM writing course modules and member care in Eastern Europe. The second of three course modules has now been completed. The last module will be in Switzerland beginning March 29.
Janice had planned to travel to Bosnia after finishing the second module, but she injured her back and is resting up in Holland where she will remain for two more weeks. Lord willing she will then travel to Bosnia to provide member care to missionaries.
Janice says she definitely feels the Lord leading her into some kind of member care ministry in the future. She will be returning to the US for a few months in April.
A Bit More About CCV:
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Go to http://smile.amazon.com/about.
Select “Calvary Chapel Villages” from the eligible organization list.
CCV Giving Is Facilitated In Two Ways:
A Calvary Chapel distinctive is that no offering plate is passed during service.
There is a Tithe and Offering box located at the back of the sanctuary
Giving online is convenient and can be set up at the CCV website www.ccvillages.org
Facilities – We are currently leasing the community center where we worship on Sundays. There is an “Expansion Fund” for CCV folks to give toward a future permanent facility. You may give by identifying your donation for this purpose on the envelopes (info table) or online.
Visit the new and updated CCV Website: www.ccvillages.org
Photos From This Week:
CCV Gathers for Prayer Wednesday Night
Ladies Saturday Outing
After Church Lunch at PDQ