- Wednesday Prayer Service
- CARE Team Needs You
- Service & Ministry
- Volunteers Needed
- Listen for Sunday Announcement
From Pastor Steve’s Study
Yesterday as we celebrated the life we have received through the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, there was no shortage of blessings in our sharing life together. I was aware of your supernatural joy that continued from entering the building, through worship, through lovingly greeting each other, through your response to God’s word, and right on through the baptisms.
This incredible sense of joy is only natural for those of us who know what we are and who we are in Christ Jesus. Our joy has been growing over the past year. At times it seems to explode … and yesterday was one of those times!
My prayer is that our joy will be ever-increasing as we grow spiritually, exhibiting that we are new creations in Christ. May we be led by the Spirit as His children. May we grasp the significance of being joint heirs with Christ … enjoying His glory as well as being faithful through the fellowship of His sufferings. Most of all, I pray that each of you will live in the consciousness that gladly proclaims, “I am His!”
This Week’s Reminders:
- Women’s Ministry “Living From The Heart Jesus Gave You”
- Meets 1:00 – 2:30
§ Orinda Ward’s Home
· 2307 Nehaul Terr / Village of Hadley
· 352.633.5027 (Home) / 609.501.6136 (Cell)
- Prayer Service in the Sanctuary @ 6:30
Parking: The Parking Team is requesting that everyone park in the large lot to the rear of our building. Except for handicap, please do not park in front lot. Late arrivals will be directed to enter the sanctuary from the front pool-side entrance. Signs will direct you via a covered entranceway.
Seating: Please note that our sanctuary facilitates a warmer section (left, facing front) and a cooler section (right, facing front)
- 9:00: Pre-Service Coffee
- Join us in the Fellowship Room for a special time of meeting, greeting, and snacks before morning services
- 9:30: Pre-service Prayer in the Church Office
- 9:50: Quiet Time Before Service in The Sanctuary
- Announcements on the screen
- 10:00: Worship Service
- Elders and wives at the front for individual prayer following the service
- Wednesday, May 8 @ 11:30
- Women’s Ministry “Bountiful Farms and Bistro” outing
- Details to Follow
- Seasonal Residents
- Many of our folks travel over the summer. You will be missed! Keep in touch by visiting the CCV website. All sermons are available as well as weekly updates.
Important Announcement from CCV Property Team:
Gene Tonn, Glenn Berkhahn and Bill Salerno updated the congregation that there will not be an extension of our lease at the September 2020 expiration. Financially, we do not have the resources or time to acquire property and build our own facility at this time.
Please make this a matter of individual prayer. Keep your eyes and ears open for any facility that might be a good fit for our services. Let an elder or member of the property team know if you become aware of opportunities that should be checked out.
If you have any praise reports or prayer requests, please let Paul know or just hit “Reply” to this email.
If you would like to be added to the email prayer request list, let Paul know.
- Peter Pecoraro leads the CCV CARE Ministry. As our church is experiencing growth, the physical needs within our body are the highest priority in serving one another in times of sickness, loss of loved ones, and practical needs. The following people have stepped forward and are serving over six areas as follows:
- Bereavement / Don and Carol Mordas
- Visitation / Ollie and Carol Howell
- Meals / Marjie Setser
- Prayer / Paul and Karen Caucci
- Helps / Johnny Cyr
- Benevolence / Stan Grab
- If you know of physical needs within the CCV body, let someone know:
- Contact Pastor Steve, an Elder or Peter if you know of a need within our church.
- Peter Pecoraro: Phone: 585-305-2470 or Email PDP1020@gmail.com
Missons & Ministry Update: Janice Byerly
Janice has successfully completed her YWAM course designed for Christian writers. The third and final course module was held in Switzerland in early April. She flew back to the US (Chicago) this past Friday. She will be staying with her sister there. During her time overseas, between course modules, she spent time encouraging YWAM missionaries through her member care activities.
Janice plans to be in the States for a few months and hopes to spend time here in Florida. We will look forward to a report from her when she is with us. Pray for Janice as she spends time with family and friends and continues to seek God’s will for future service. At present she feels the Lord is directing her to focus on member care for her next assignment, probably in Eastern Europe where she has numerous contacts.
A Bit More About CCV:
- CCV Giving Is Facilitated In Two Ways:
- A Calvary Chapel distinctive is that no offering plate is passed during service.
There is a Tithe and Offering box located at the back of the sanctuary
- Giving online is convenient and can be set up at the CCV website www.ccvillages.org
- AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
- Go to http://smile.amazon.com/about.
- Select “Calvary Chapel Villages” from the eligible organization list.
- Facilities – We are currently leasing the community center where we worship on Sundays. There is an “Expansion Fund” for CCV folks to give toward a future permanent facility. You may give by identifying your donation for this purpose on the envelopes (Info Table) or online.
- Visit the new and updated CCV Website: www.ccvillages.org
This Weeks CCV Photos:
Easter at Calvary Chapel
Easter Baptism pictures also available by selecting Instagram logo at top right of this home page.